Waste Time Efficiently

Friday, August 24, 2007

Top 5 coolest things that could happen to a dude.

I love lists!

I have been thinking about the coolest things that could ever happen to a dude while he is living. Partly in hopes that I have already achieved these things in life, and also because I love having goals; shit to conquer. I asked a few buddies and here's what we came up with.

5. A high profile, high paying job where you really don't have to do shit:

CEO comes to mind. Movie/TV star seems coush. POTUSA seems to be a good candidate recently. Basically number five is bad ass for obvious reasons. You make a ton of money (yes, the 500 thousand dollars a year that president makes counts as "a ton of money"), you would probably have a hot secretary/assistant, and you never really work.

4. NBA star.

First of all, NBA star does not qualify as a number 5, because I consider it a hard job where you have to do a lot of shit (yes more than the president) as it's physically demanding. Second of all, It would be bad ass. You get a chance to "youtube" other players (formerly known as "poster-izing") with your mad dunking ability. You get a contract worth millions of dollars. A shoe deal worth more, and any/every girl automatically becomes attracted to you...

Some of you might be wondering why I have not included other sports into this category. To those people I say: Fuck off, basketball is cool.

3. Becoming an assassin/spy.

Obvious...

Although, I will say it was a lot cooler back when the Russians were always the guys you were spying against. Now its kinda confusing...

2. A girl to say that you are great in the sack.

Let this be a note to all the girls out there. Our only requirement is that you SAY that we are good in the sack. Lies, as long as you are good at them, are always accepted. Also, I am going to throw in "you have a big dick" into this category. Seeing as it is something that girls are usually lying to us about.

1. Threesome!

I have never had one, but man I bet it's awesome.

Please add in your own ideas, disagreements, spelling corrections. This list is by no means objective. Although, it's pretty damn close.

WBF

No comments: