Waste Time Efficiently

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Four Strings

Be careful ladies, Bass solo ahead!

Smoking weed and playing bass has finally yielded something useful. I am playing a gig... with a band... playing the bass.

In order for me to prepare for this gig I need to play the bass a few hours everyday. How do you motivate yourself to play that much bass? You watch awesome bass solos!

For those of you who don't know what a bass solo IS, let me first explain what it is NOT:

fun, kind, useful, interesting, short, understandable, neat, pleasant to the ear, musical, requested, enjoyed, wanted, not sweaty, exclusive to four string basses, liked by females, cool, popular, etc...

What is a bass solo?:

FUCKING SWEET!

-"Hey, after you finish that part, I am gonna solo"

-Me when jamming with anyone








No comments: